Friday 4 May 2012

Hi dear gluttons !!!


Sorry for my long silence ! I was working hard organizing visits and tasting at the Château Phélan Ségur (cf previous articles), but I have not forgotten you !!!

Last week I went in a Thaï restaurant and I tasted a beef Bo Bun, what a surprise !!!
This dish is a kind of broth with noodles and beef cooked with garlic green onions and soya sauce.
It is served in a bowl with some bean sprouts, lettuce and cucumber..



For people who love beef, asion food and who do not want to gain weight, it is the perfect meal, a lot of vegetables and a little bit of beef ! And for them who don't care about the diet, I recommand to drink a Petit Chablis, a white wine from Burgundy. Its minerality and freshness stimulate the senses and pair wonderfully with a spicy BoBun !! A real pleasure for the palate !!

(Petit Chablis AOC Cave des Vignerons de Chablis Blanc 2010)

Hope you will have the occasion to taste this Wine&Food pairing , that's all for today, I'll try to give you more ideas in the coming weeks.
Summer comes running and it is the better moment to share meals and wines with your friends !

See you !!

No comments:

Post a Comment